Mexi Dip – Happy Cinco de Mayo!
- 1 Can refried beans
- 2-3 Ripe Avocados
- 2 Tsp lemon jice
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 1/2 Pkg taco seasoning
- 1 Can sliced olives
- 2 Small tomatoes chopped
- 3 Green onions chopped
- 3-4 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Smash avocados, mix in lemon juice and refried beans, and spread in pan or tray.
- In a separate bowl, mix sour cream and mayonnaise with half of the package of taco seasoning.
- Spread shredded cheese in pan, cover layers completely.
- Spread olives, tomato, and onions.
- Serve the same day with tortilla chips (I highly recommend Juanitas).